Sunday, November 22, 2009

Boyds Birthday

Boyd turned 25 yesterday! He is such a great husband and friend, and I really wanted to get him something that he would like. So, a couple weeks ago I decided to get him Jazz tickets for the game on his birthday because he LOVES the Utah Jazz. Just so happens I was able to get 4 tickets for the sixth row! Boyd, me and his two friends from home had a wonderful time cheering on the Jazz to a victory against the pistons, in over time! It was so exciting to actually see the players that close and hear everything they were saying. I'm afraid we will never be able to sit in the nose bleed sections again after experiencing the greatness of close seating. I love you Boyd and I'm so glad you were born.


Boyd and Steve



Boyd Steve Josh

Intense.



1 comment:

Annie said...

Awesome! Happy Birthday Boyd!