Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Boston

This last week Boyd and I were able to head back East! My Brother has been going through Officer Candidate School for the Navy in Rhode Island, and we were able to go see him graduate. My mom is from Boston, So the family headed back for a bit of a vacation! We had so much fun hanging out everybody. Here are some pictures from our trip full of adventure and intrigue! (There are a lot of pictures posted, sorry).

We found this beautiful pond and fall trees in Plymouth, where my grandparents live.


We are so proud of you Steven, Love you.





My mom, dad and nephew.

The family Walking down the streets of Boston.




Our Rental car/rode trip buddies/roommates. Love you.





Thank you all again for such a wonderful trip, cant wait to get back together for Christmas.

4 comments:

Annie said...

We had so much fun with you guys. Love your pictures too! Live Free or Die!

The Pin-Head Post said...

Looks like you had a blast!!! I love all of your pictures...have you been editing???

MalMoore said...

Those are some awesome Pictures! i am way jealous. I need a vacation lol! We are hoping to go to San Diego in May probably. You guys should come with us! We love you guys! We surely need to get toghether SOON!!!!

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

Hey! I love your pictures in this post they are so cute and cool! I am glad we found each other blogs:)