Friday, May 29, 2009

Blogging two days in a row!

I'm on a blogging roll! But I feel like there is so much to catch up on in the last couple months, and I promised Medieval fair post... so here it is! The days of camelot came to st. george and it sounded extremely entertaining. Indeed it was. There was live entertainment.. Dragon dung toss.. jousting... and authentic medieval food! Who would pass up an oportunity like this? Not I, or Boyd.





Dragon dung toss.. aka Cow poo. Don't worry, he is wearing gloves.



Stay tuned for more summer fun in st george!

2 comments:

Holly & Matt said...

Wow I love that girl's medieval bobby pinned hair poof. Who would've thought that girls have been doing that hair do since medieval days? he he looks like you had fun :)

Annie said...

Gotta love St. George! hee hee