Thursday, October 2, 2008

Home Sweet Home

I finally have pictures of our humble abode... This is boyd carrying me across the threshhold! haha

Our living room view from the kitchen. Those little orange lights are our holloween pumpkin lights!


Our kitchen view from the living room. We have a pretty good sized kitchen for an apartment! And just in case your wondering.. that is a monkey mask hanging on the wall (on the right side) that boyd made in high school. He really wanted to hang it.. so now it holds my apron!


Our lovely bathroom.

Well now you have seen the place..! well almost.. there are two bedrooms I didnt post pictures of... too messy.

4 comments:

Annie said...

The apartment looks wonderful. I can't wait to see it in person. So cozy for the two of you. Thanks again for making the trek to Tom's birthday. He really had a great day. Love you guys!

Holly & Matt said...

I love your apartment! It looks really big and spacious! I like the donut blog too.. I read everything you write in your voice too!

Chris said...

hey jess, i found your blog! i love reading it and hearing you talk about your cute little place. i hope you're enjoying st. george, and i'd love to hear all about it. caitlinjesperson@gmail.com talk to you soon!

Holly & Matt said...

Hey put up pictures from your marathon! Meg's coming over tonight and we're going to try to plan our trip to your house so I'll probably be calling you tonight to see when the best time is for you that we come. Love you!